Shared mobility is bigger than ever and you ain’t seen nothing yet! In 2018 Autodelen.net and Taxistop will take the fast lane and will make sure Shared Mobility Rócks! On March 21st international experts and great songs will provide new insights in hot topics of shared mobility. More than 25 (inter)national speakers, 200 visitors and a rocking venue (Aalst, Belgium) will give you good vibes to make shared mobility the rocking thing for the years to come. Together we will swing our way to concrete policy recommendations towards coming national and European elections. Shared Mobility Rocks, we will keep on rocking in a shared world!
Shared Mobility Rocks will be also thé event that will gather 5 different European projects. Many experts of these projects will share their knowledge with you on stage!
- G-PaTRA – Interreg North Sea Region – promotes green transport in remote, rural and island areas by enhancing the capacity of authorities to reduce CO2 from personal transport. It will embed more zero emission vehicles in rural transport systems and improve available passenger transport resources.
- STARS – EU Horizon 2020 – explores the diffusion of carsharing in Europe, its connections with technological and social innovations, as well as its impact on other transport modes (private car, bike, walk, taxi, public transport…).
- INCLUSION – EU Horizon 2020 – will address a number of challenges related to the accessibility of public transport in remote urban/rural areas and neighborhoods. The project works towards more accessible and inclusive solutions for European prioritized areas.
- SHARE-North – Interreg North Sea Region – focuses on shared mobility modes and their potential to address the challenges of making transport in the North Sea Region more sustainable. Living labs integrate modern technology with activities to support changes in mobility behaviour.
- SocialCar – EU Horizon 2020 – stimulates carpooling in urban areas. Open source multimodal routeplanning (carpool and public transport) will be tested in 9 European cities including Brussels.